Fine Whine

A public arena for creative whining about weekly topics.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Whine for February 26 through March 4: Mardi Gras!

Whine if you're not there, or if you're there and it's not what it should be, or if your hometown should celebrate Mardi Gras, or if other towns shouldn't celebrate. Or find your own Fine Whine about Mardi Gras.

C'mon, mista, throw us some whines!

Tags:
,

6 Whine On!:

  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't they televise the Mardi Gras parade? I mean, after all. The networks do get to see the Rose Parade, and the Thanksgiving Day parade. Why not Mardi Gras? Tsk.

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Personally, I do not understand the appeal of Mardi Gras. A huge smelly crowd of drunks, exposing whatever pieces of flesh are nearest the surface and being rewarded by a string of dime-store beads.

    Bah humbug.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger BionicValkyrie said…

    whine. I'd like to be there this year, sort of. I'd like to see the floats in action, see the people dancing. But then again, I don't like crowds. So I'm going to turn on CNN and see what I can see.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger BionicValkyrie said…

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Scribalist said…

    Well, here's a nice sepia-tint photo down Chartres street towards Jackson Square:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64622838@N00/107375225/

    and if that don't make you whine to be in the Big Easy, I don't know what will!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home