Fine Whine

A public arena for creative whining about weekly topics.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

No Whiners Here

Okay, S & K scamper off on vacation, leaving me to whine on my own. Pffft; obviously I have been unable to step up to the plate.

So, this week's whine, in their honor, is "People Who Leave On Vacation", and ... whine on....

,

3 Whine On!:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Scribalist said…

    Well. Not even a postcard. Hmmph. Well, if you're not going to be around to be entertained, I won't be entertaining. So there.

    (this is the cheesiest whine I've ever written, sorry)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger BionicValkyrie said…

    I *got* postcards, but did I write and mail them? No -- I hang my head in shame.

    The problem with vacations is that they end, and then you have a mountain of laundry to do and (mostly junk) mail to sort through (our mail was delivered in a tub on Wednesday) and you're thinking of all the things you should have done.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Desiree Eaglin said…

    I need a vacation. badly.
    Happy WW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home